Friday, September 5

Kristifer Robert Garza (Ditmore)

Kris is my boyfriend in 14 days he we will be together for 2 months:) i am so happy. I want this relationship to last for a really long time. I like him a lot, the thing  is that all his ex-girlfriends come up to me and tell me that he is cheating on me and in a way I want to believe them. But in a way I am like it don't matter because they are jealous and want him back. But any ways the thing that makes him so UH-MAY-ZEE-ING. He is nice, funny, he knows what to say at the right time, he is caring, he is sincere, he will do anything for me, he has walked 30 miles at 4:00 in the morning just to come to Childress to be the first person to tell me Happy birthday.....aww:] Well I can't wait till his 18th  birthday because he will get his car from his dad and will be able to drive back and forth from college and then he is gonna go to childress to see me and he is gonna bring his friend Michael Lagrone-TRUDY's boyfriend. with him so that we can all hang out. I love him so much and I can't wait till I am out of school so tat we can go to college together because he said that he will pay my way through. If I need help I love him so much and he loves me so that is all that matters:) 

No comments: