Thursday, September 11

Journal 9-11

I was in the third grade in Mrs. Long's class. And the thing I remember is that all the teachers were out in the hall and then they all ran to Mrs. Bruce's because she had a T.V. and so they ran down there and turned on the news. And Mrs. Long came back grabbed her phone and called someone on it. And was like "Did you hear?" "Are you okay?" I was like really happy because we didn't have any homework in that class and we didn't have to learn anything. Yes I think our country is safe from terrorism to a point. Because of all the security that we have now a days. I would just make a little 9-11 twin tower replica for the grave stone.

1 comment:

The Vannoy Family said...

Just had to check out my favorite student's blog! You're doing a great job! You are awesome!