Tuesday, January 13

Chula.....


Well what can I say I have to be the cutest dog in the world. You can ask my owners they always call me Mama..and doesn't that mean hot mama. Of course it does. Even though I am not the skinniest thing in the world I definitely am not the fattest. I am white but my owners always tell me I'm black I think they are color blind. And have the best hearing in the world. Maybe that's why the DOG GOD gave me such big ears. I am the best dog too I always tell my owner when something is wrong and when some one on my land.

I live with one of my daughters and my husband outside. I love it out here, I get to chase off cats and squirrels and everything. I mean what else could you ask for? I get free food two times a day, fresh water, a warm casa and if I'm lucky I get to go inside. But for the most part I stay outside.

No comments: