Wednesday, October 15

Bombfire!

Okay I think that this is really stupid. Because that is the thing I look towards. I loved them and I think it is really unfair to the Seniors. Because its their senior year. That's the last time they will get to do a bomb fire its the last time they will get to decorate their #s for the bomb fire its their last year to be a Childress High School Bobcat. I think that they whole kids falling into to the fire or walking through its freaking retarded. Who in their right mind would walk through a pile of ash. That has been burning for like a week. I also think that if your going to walk in the fire then its your own fault for being a retard and getting burnt. I think that this is they highlight of your senior year and your freshman year. Because the freshmen are the ones that get to help make it and help the Seniors decorate their #s and Names. But I think we are starting a sort of new tradition the band marching like a parade. But I don't know what else.

No comments: